We all know that safety is very important for our families, small kids, old parents, and ourselves. Hence, we always prefer to choose a place which is best and safe for everyone. While it is always not possible to prevent bad things from happening, but you can at least take some steps to prevent it. Firstly, it is very important to understand that moving to a new state and starting a new life altogether is not at all an easy task. You need to prepare way ahead for all the things involved in the movement including booking for your vehicle transport services. Because all we need is to ensure that our vehicles, as well as belongings, reach the new place safely. You can take the help of Ship a Car, Inc. who provides the best shipping services at affordable prices. They make sure your vehicles are safe and make sure that you get the best of the carriers to get your work done. Before you move to any state, you need to do some homework on which place is better for you. Because the safer the place, the better sleep you will get. So, we have made things easy for you by giving you a list of the safest states in the US:
- Maine: This is the number one spot for safety in terms of personal, road safety, and preparedness in case of any emergencies. Besides this, it also gives any newcomers a good opportunity for low-cost living.
- Vermont: This is the second most safe place when it comes to personal and residential safety and it lies seventh in terms of financial safety. Apart from that, it has a beautiful surrounding and lots of outdoor activities to do.
- Minnesota: It is the third overall safest place. It also ranks first for the workplace, third for road safety, and fourth for financial safety. Apart from that it also provides a low cost of living with good job opportunities and high in nature’s beauty.
- Utah: It stands fourth when it comes to safety and seventh in road safety. It also provides a low cost of living with a good place for families, professionals, and retirees.
- Wyoming: It stands fifth for overall safety and sixth for personal and residential safety. It also has a stunning national park, good wildlife, and many tourist attractions to enjoy.
- Iowa: It stands sixth for overall safety, third for personal and financial safety, and fourth for road safety. The standard of living is good and low here and also makes a good place for students looking for the best educational institutions.
- Massachusetts: It is seventh in overall safety, first for financial safety, second for road safety, and tenth for personal safety. This surely got good educational institutions, better job markets, and quality healthcare.
- New Hampshire: It is eight in overall safety, seventh for personal safety, fourth for emergency, and 10th for financial. It has a good public school and low cost of living